Saturday, September 1st – 400 Point Modern Age Team-Up Tournament. Build a 400 point team based around the Modern Age construction rules. Your team must be either all DC, all Indy, or all Marvel. Team-up with a friend who is using a different universe from you and fight. Here’s how a Team-Up Tournament works:
- Two-player Team-Up events are multi-player games of HeroClix, with four total players per game.
- Each Team-Up consists of two players. Players may choose their partners in advance. Any players without partners will be randomly assigned to a partner on the day of the event. Any players without partners should build two teams from different universes to be on the safe side.
- Alternate seating, so that team members are not sitting next to each other and are not taking consecutive turns.
- The listed point value is the number of points that each player on the team may bring.
- During the game, all characters in a Team-Up are considered to be friendly characters to all other characters in the Team-Up; they are not, however, part of the same force.
- In addition to all normal victory conditions, if either partner in a Team-Up has no characters remaining on the map, the game ends.
- The victory points scored by both Partners during the game are totaled at the end of the game.
Up for grabs are a selection of LE Prizes.
Thursday, September 6th – Storyline Accurate. Build a 500 point team comprised of a line-up of characters taken directly from a comic story. You must be able to reference the specific story.
Saturday, September 8th – 500 Point Floor Tournament. Build a 500 point team with at least 250 points coming from the newest Marvel HeroClix expansion, Chaos War! No colossals allowed. Prizes for this event include the LE #102 Invisible Woman for both the Campion and Fellowship winners.
Thursday, September 13th – Marvel or DC. Build a 400 point team comprised of entirely DC HeroClix pieces and game elements or entirely Marvel HeroClix pieces and game elements.
Saturday, September 15th – 400 Point DC Only Tournament. Build a 400 point team comprised of entirely DC HeroClix pieces and game elements. Prizes for this event include the LE Mr. Fantastic for both the Campion and Fellowship winners.
Thursday, September 20th – That guy’s just here to increase sales. Build a 500 point team which must include a Deadpool or Wolverine figure.
Saturday, September 22nd – 400 Point Modern Age Tournament. Build a 400 point team based around Modern Age construction rules. Prizes for this event include the LE Mr. Fantastic for both the Campion and Fellowship winners.
Thursday, September 27th – 400 Point No Marvel or DC if you can. Build a 400 point team which must does not have any Marvel or DC characters. If you don’t own any Non-DC or Non-Marvel pieces you can build a team of whatever you wish, but the priority should be toward independent stuff.
Saturday, September 29th – 300 Point Constructed Tournament. Build a 300 point team. Prizes for this event include the LE In-Betweener for both the champion and fellowship winners.