Thursday, January 3rd - No Theme Whatsoever. Build a 500 point team that is NOT a themed team. Characters can share some keywords, but you must not meet the requirements for a themed team.
Saturday, January 5th – 500 Point Villains Tournament. Build a 500 point team using only “villain” characters. Prizes for this event include the Streets of Gotham LE #101 Hugo Strange for both the Champion and Fellowship winner.
Thursday, January 10th – They Don’t Make Very Many of These. Build a 600 point team comprised entirely of the rare pieces in your collection. Super Rares, chase figures, old school Uniques, L.E.’s, mail-away figs, etc. No common, uncommon, or rare pieces allowed.
Saturday, January 12th – 600 Point DC Only Tournament. Build a 600 point team using only DC HeroClix pieces and game elements. Prizes for this event include the Streets of Gotham LE #102 Thomas Wayne for both the Champion and Fellowship winner.
Thursday, January 17th – Fugly. Build a 400 point team with sculpts that you hate!
Saturday, January 19th - No Mans Land Month 2 Event. A 300 point, Sealed event utilizing two (2) DC HeroClix: Batman Boosters per player.
Prior to the event, players will “declare their allegiance” to one of the six No Man’s Land “Gangs (GCPD, Batman, Joker, Two–‐Face, Killer Croc, or Black Mask). They are now fighting for turf on behalf of their chosen gang. Upon completion of the event, the Gang with the most Event Points has now conquered Blackgate Prison for their Gang. “Tag” the corresponding location on the included laminated Gotham City map with the appropriate Gang Token.
Thursday, January 24th - Spider-Clone, Spider-Clone: Build a 400 point team. Build a team using two versions of each character. One version that has a character card, and one that doesn’t. Example: Mutant Mayhem Deadpool and Web of Spider-Man Deadpool.
Saturday, January 26th – 400 Point Team-Up Tournament. Build a 400 point team. Your team must be either all DC, all Indy, or all Marvel. Team-up with a friend who is using a different universe from you and fight. Here’s how a Team-Up Tournament works:
- Two-player Team-Up events are multi-player games of HeroClix, with four total players per game.
- Each Team-Up consists of two players. Players may choose their partners in advance. Any players without partners will be randomly assigned to a partner on the day of the event. Any players without partners should build two teams from different universes to be on the safe side.
- Alternate seating, so that team members are not sitting next to each other and are not taking consecutive turns.
- The listed point value is the number of points that each player on the team may bring.
- During the game, all characters in a Team-Up are considered to be friendly characters to all other characters in the Team-Up; they are not, however, part of the same force.
- In addition to all normal victory conditions, if either partner in a Team-Up has no characters remaining on the map, the game ends.
- The victory points scored by both Partners during the game are totaled at the end of the game.
Up for grabs are a selection of LE Prizes.
Thursday, January 31st – Chaos Rules! Build a 500 point team. Each character must have at least 2 KO slots on their dial. When damage is applied and a character reaches his/her KO slots, any remaining damage is applied. So if a character gets back onto it’s starting dial, it’s still in the game!